- 5 Hours
- Please arrive 15 minutes early
- Each trip includes a light lunch, soft drinks, snorkel gear, and priceless memories
Your Nā Pali Boat Tour
Jump aboard our Zodiac to experience the craze of the Nā Pali coastline on the beautiful island of Kauai. The breathtaking views of the sea cliffs, phenomenal sea caves, and marine life never disappoint.
We start our journey at Kikiaola Boat Harbor in Kekaha. On the way to the Nā Pali coast, marvel at the beauty of the coastline. Once we reach the Nā Pali Coast, you get the pleasure of experiencing the exquisite sea caves. Throughout the tour, you learn about Hawaiian history and the various legends that surround the island. This is followed by a light lunch and possible snorkeling session before heading back to the harbor.
*VIP Craze – We work with you to customize a tour that works with your schedule and needs. Please call us for pricing and details.
Kama’aina rates available; please call to book.
Know Before You Go!
- Please be on time!
- Closed-toe shoes and aerosol sunscreen are not allowed on the boat.
- Children must be at least 7 years old and 4 feet tall to go on the tour.
- Please do not bring personal items that you do not want to get wet. All personal items must fit in a dry bag.
- Snorkel gear will be provided. However, if you prefer, you may bring your own.
- Please come dressed; there is no place to change on the boat.
- The tours only operate if weather and ocean conditions permit. Snorkeling is not guaranteed; it is weather/time permitting.
- For your safety, if you have neck, back, or heart problems, any recent surgeries, or if you are pregnant, this tour is not for you.
- 48-hour cancellation is required to receive a full refund.