- 5 Hours
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour departure time
- Each trip includes a light lunch, soft drinks, snorkel gear, and priceless memories
- Private VIP charters are available online for groups up to 6 on Mondays and Fridays
- Adult (Ages 13+)
- Child (Ages 7-12 | Must be at least 4ft tall)
- VIP Tour (Reserve the whole boat!)
Your Nā Pali Coast Zodiac Boat Tour
Jump aboard our zodiac to experience the craze of the Nā Pali Coastline on the beautiful island of Kauai. The breathtaking views of the sea cliffs, phenomenal sea caves, and marine life never disappoint and make for amazing photos.
We start our journey at Kikiaola Boat Harbor in Kekaha. On the way to the Nā Pali Coast, you’ll marvel at the majestic scenery. Once we reach the Nā Pali Coast, you will have the pleasure of experiencing exquisite sea caves. Throughout the tour, our expert local guides will teach you about Hawaiian history and the various legends of the island. A light lunch and possible snorkeling session will commence before heading back to the harbor.
*VIP Craze – We’re happy to work with you to customize a private, VIP tour to accommodate your party, schedule and needs. Please call us at (808) 278-2720 for pricing and details.
Kama’aina rates are available. Please call (808) 278-2720 to make a reservation.
Know Before You Go!
- Please be on time!
- Closed-toe shoes and aerosol sunscreen are not allowed on the boat.
- Children must be at least 7 years old and 4 feet tall to go on the tour.
- Please do not bring personal items that you do not want to get wet. All personal items must fit in a dry bag.
- Snorkel gear will be provided. If you prefer, you may bring your own gear.
- Please come dressed; there is no place to change on the boat.
- The zodiac tours only operate if weather and ocean conditions permit. Snorkeling is not guaranteed; it is weather/time permitting.
- For your safety, if you have neck, back, or heart problems, any recent surgeries, or if you are pregnant, this tour is not for you.
- 48-hour cancellation is required to receive a full refund.