- Each tour is 2 hours
- This tour is only available on weekends November through March
- Each trip includes a light lunch, soft drinks, and priceless memories
- Please arrive 30 minutes early
- Kama’aina rate available, please call to book.
Come and join us as we venture out in search of these gentle giants as they make their way to Hawaii. Once a year between November and March these humpback whales are in abundance off the coast of Kauai. You will learn about the humpback whales and will be able to listen to them underwater.
This tour is only available during the winter months (November through March). If there are no availabilities now, check back later!
*VIP Craze – We will work with you to customize a tour that works with your schedule and needs. Please call us for pricing and details.
Know Before You Go!
- Please be on time!
- Closed-toe shoes and aerosol sunscreen are not allowed on the boat.
- Children must be at least 7 years old and 4 feet tall to go on the tour.
- Please do not bring personal items that you do not want to get wet. All personal items must fit in a dry bag.
- Please come dressed as you will not be allowed to change on the boat.
- The tours only operate if weather and ocean condition permit.
- For your safety, if you have neck, back, or heart problems, any recent surgeries, or if you are pregnant, this tour is not for you.
- 48-hour cancellation is required to receive a full refund.